Breaking science, expert debate and experiences of communities most affected by HIV can now be accessed through recorded speeches and events, presentations and infographics, including:
- 12 prime sessions spotlighting abstracts on advancements in HIV prevention, treatment and the search for a cure as well as a world-class plenary speaker line-up;
- 70+ satellite sessions organized by IAS and global partners covering topics from mental health and HIV to global targets as well as challenges experienced by the transgender community around the world;
- 100+ on-demand sessions, including symposia and abstract-driven sessions on diverse subjects including decriminalization of HIV, gender identity, ageing with HIV and women-powered solutions;
- 10 pre-conferences including the IAS Towards an HIV Cure pre-conference, the Latina Forum in HIV and a number of events exploring the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on HIV programmes and research;
- 1800+ e-Posters spanning biomedical, policy and programme insights;
- Global Village sessions exploring the experiences of young people, sex workers, rural women, and the next generation of HIV researchers, among other communities.
Explore hundreds of hours of digital content: